ODBC Family and Friends: In response to the global outbreak COVID-19, ODBC is making every effort to maintain the health and safety of all our church members. As such, we are temporarily restricting access to our facility to anyone who meets the following criteria:
- You have returned from any of the following locations in the last 14 days:
- Internationally: China, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Italy, Iran
- USA: Specific areas (such as a care center, etc) that have reported confirmed cases of COVID19.
- You reside with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, and it has not been 14 days since that person has been medically cleared.
- You have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus in any way (including being in the same environment or location as suspected COVID-19) and 14 days have not passed since you were first exposed.
- You have been told by a governmental authority that you must self-isolate or quarantine and the quarantine period has not passed.
- You or anyone with you are feeling ill and/or have a fever.
- *ALSO IMPORTANT* – while the number of potential cases increase – if you have POTENTIALLY been exposed to a case that is currently under-investigation (EVEN IF NOT CURRENTLY CONFIRMED) we are asking that you DO NOT ENTER the facility and follow all state and government guidelines for self-monitoring and quarantining.
By entering the ODBC facility, you are confirming that you are not prohibited from entering our facility on the basis of any of the above.