Romans Road to Salvation
The Romans Road to Salvation
answers some tough questions. It is a selection of Bible verses from the book of Romans which clearly presents the plan of salvation
through faith in Jesus
Christ. If you have not yet trusted Jesus as your Lord and Savior
, please consider the meaning of each of the following verses. You can also visit truelife.org
to find more answers to life’s questions.
Is being a good person good enough?
- Romans 3:23 –For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God
- Romans 3:10 – As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one
- Romans 5:12 –Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned
Is sin really that big of a deal? If so, is there hope?
- Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord
Am I too bad for God?
- Romans 5:8 – But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us
- John 3:16 – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life
If I’m not good enough on my own, what can I do?
- Romans 10:9-10 – That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation
- Romans 10:13 – For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved